Monday, September 21, 2009

Miyavi

Currently listening to Delilah on 97.3 and waiting for my facemask to seep in. Bob Marley - One Love is playing. Feeling very chill. Anyways, let's go on with my intended post . . . . . . . . .






MIYAVI!!!!
I've been a Miyavi fan for quite a while now. I started noticing him since 2001 when he was still with Due Le Quartz. He looked like this:









I was intrigued by his feminine punk look. Don't get me wrong... I think punks are weird and kind of dirty (do they shower???), but he is so interesting in his own little way. I don't like him in a sexual way. I just enjoy looking at him. The man is insane. If you ever watched any of his videos, you will see what I mean. I will put a video of him being himself at the bottom of this post.

I'm glad he changed out of the weird black punk thing though. He now looks like this:











I know what many people are thinking... that this guy must be a fag. He is not. I shit you not. He recently got married to a Japanese pop star by the name of Melody. I was shocked at first... I really thought he was gay.


Here is her video. What an unlikely match..













Enjoys

No comments:

Post a Comment